It's my right to tell anything in this blog
Enjoy reading guys :)
No SPAMMING please !
If you're unhappy , please click here
Please leave your url - shout box
So it's easy for me to follow yours


NO COPYCATS ALLOWED !

Kalu taknak dengar lagu , please scroll down and turn off :)



Friday, October 15, 2010





In a dream i saw you ,
alive and well , 
no trace of the sickness ,



that took you away from me ,

so many years ago ,
when i was only a child ,
i wanted to tell you that i love you ,
but i couldn't ,
my lips were stiched together ,
with frozen thread ,
you looked at me ,
and you told me ,
that i've grown into ,
a lovely young woman ,
i couldn't reply ,
through my ruined lips ,
then i woke up ,
and remembered ,
you died ,
you died ,
so long ago ,
but i just wanted to say ,
I LOVE YOU DAD  .